Roles and Responsibilities
Following an exceptional period of growth, PG is seeking to further their expansion and strengthen their supply chain operations with the appointment of a highly motivated and dynamic logistics & inventory management executive based in India. This exciting position comes with serious career potential, offering strong rewards for your contribution as well as a rare opportunity to join a driven, entrepreneurial company.
The successful candidate will be a part of our efficient and hugely fast-paced logistics team who coordinate all of the company’s supply chain requirements while also managing the inventory data and ensuring that all system records are accurately maintained.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Manage inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels
- Ability to forecast and plan the level of the inventories periodically and anticipate issues in advance
- Communicate with the Warehouse Managers, Sourcing Team, and other stakeholders and manage current stock, expected demand and potential shortages
- Manage stock transfers between warehouses and shipments to optimize operations
- Prepare reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency, stock reconciliation and other issues to senior management.
- Propose strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain and logistics.
- Improving the inventory forecast and systemizing the forecasting and procurement process
- Full accountability for the end to end inventory management process from receipt of order through to delivery with the customer at their desired port/inland location.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate essential requirements:
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 2 years+ experience in a Logistics/ Inventory Management role
- Excellent documentation, communication (Fluency in English) and stock management skills
- Demonstrated excellence in Advanced Excel
- Experienced in Logistics, Stock Management, Supplier Management and in working with an Order Invoicing & Management software/ ERP System
The idea should demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to forward think to allow strategic planning and prioritisation of tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and react to unexpected issues/problems in a controlled manner
- Managing large amount of data in a dynamic environment, ability to create reports on the go.
- Ability to use initiative, problem-solving skills and the ability to assess risk and feasibility.
Perks and Benefits
Competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Positive, diverse and goal-orientated working environment
Apply for this post by sending us your CV via email: [email protected]