Established in 2003, PG Paper Company Ltd. is an award-winning company, based in Scotland. The company is led with strong values and ethics, which have been crucial in our success as a leading paper company in the UK. We, therefore, seek a forward-thinking, analytically sound individual who also showcases the same values that the company strives for.
The Industry (industry experience not required)
There has never been a more exciting time in the paper industry; consumer and governmental demand for environmentally friendly packaging, combined with the growth of e-commerce, has seen unprecedented global demand.
Serving a wide range of industries including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, luxury drinks and e-commerce, paper touches every ecosystem. PG Paper connects global markets, buying and selling where opportunity demands.
Essential to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to speak and write in English & a second European language
Desirable to have but not essential:
- Knowledge of Business Admin/ Sales and or Procurement processes
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in working with CRM and ERP Systems
The main responsibilities will include:
- Selling to or buying from designated overseas markets
- Account management of current and new business
- Researching and developing new business leads and opportunities
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Achieving and exceeding performance targets and KPI’s
- Attending industry events and travelling to overseas meetings
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to understand and influence diverse customers/markets/channels
- Determination to succeed even within challenging market conditions
- Commercially astute
- Clear and impactful multi-layer communication and presentation skills
- Strong business development and networking abilities
- Ability to brand build as well as commodity trade
- Demonstrate a blend of entrepreneurial and process-driven mentalities
- Team player as well as a motivated individual operator
- Driven, resourceful, proactive, and resilient
- Competitive salary including commission, negotiable dependent on experience
- Positive, diverse and goal-orientated working environment
Office Location: Greenock
Apply for this post by sending us your CV and a brief cover letter telling us about the one unique skill that you will bring to the team and why you would be the perfect fit for this role.
Next, we will review your CV and if you shine bright enough on paper, we will give you a brief telephone call to get more information and to answer any initial queries you might have.
After this short chat if we find you to be a fit for the role we will set up a zoom video interview for the following week and if selected in this round, you will be invited for the final stage in-person detailed interview in the week succeeding that.
To know more about the company and the team, visit us at www.pgpaper.com