Jobs at PG Paper
BE PART OF THE PG PAPER GLOBAL SUCCESS STORY
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SUPERSTARS TO JOIN OUR INTERNATIONAL TEAM!
Vacancy: Business Development Executive
Following an exceptional period of growth, PG is seeking to further their expansion with the appointment of a highly motivated and dynamic recent graduate as a Business Development Executive. This exciting position comes with serious career potential, offering strong rewards for your contribution as well as a rare opportunity to join a driven, entrepreneurial company.
Established in 2003, PG Paper Company Ltd. is an award-winning company, based in Scotland. The company is led with strong values and ethics, which have been crucial in our success as a leading paper company in the UK. We, therefore, seek a forward-thinking, analytically sound individual who also showcases the same values that the company strives for.
The Industry (industry experience not required)
There has never been a more exciting time in the paper industry; consumer and governmental demand for environmentally friendly packaging, combined with the growth of e-commerce, has seen unprecedented global demand.
Serving a wide range of industries including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, luxury drinks and e-commerce, paper touches every ecosystem. PG Paper connects global markets, buying and selling where opportunity demands.
Essential to have:
- Experience in either Business Admin/ Sales and or Procurement processes
- Experience in working with CRM and ERP Systems
Great to have:
- Ability to speak and write in a second language
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Selling to or buying from designated overseas markets
- Account management of current and new business
- Researching and developing new business leads and opportunities
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Achieving and exceeding performance targets and KPI’s
- Attending industry events and travelling to overseas meetings
The ideal candidate should be:
- Able to understand and influence diverse customers/markets/channels
- Have a determination to succeed even within challenging market conditions
- Commercially astute
- Have clear and impactful multi-layer communication and presentation skills
- Strong business development and networking abilities
- Able to brand build as well as commodity trade
- Able to demonstrate a blend of entrepreneurial and process-driven mentalities
- A team player as well as a motivated individual operator
- Driven, resourceful, proactive, and resilient
Apply for this post by sending us your CV and a brief cover letter telling us about the one unique skill that you will bring to the team and why you would be the perfect fit for this role.
Next, we will review your CV and if you shine bright enough on paper, we will give you a brief telephone call to get more information and to answer any initial queries you might have.
After this short chat if we find you to be a fit for the role we will set up a zoom video interview for the following week and if selected in this round, you will be invited for the final stage in-person detailed interview in the week succeeding that.
To know more about the company and the team, visit us at www.pgpaper.com
Application Deadline: 15/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Our Head Office is fully compliant with Government guidelines on safety in the workplace.