Cybercriminals are getting more and more sophisticated and it is noted that spoofing and phishing are on the increase. PG Paper is taking this issue very seriously and would recommend the following advice as Cyber crime warning:
- Never make payments to bank accounts other than the account indicated in the original PG Paper invoice
- Always contact your PG Paper representative if you receive any requests to make payments to alternative accounts, requests to submit sensitive information or other behaviour that you find suspicious.
- Our bank details have not changed recently
- Should you be unsure of bank details please seek verification from us using at least two methods. For example – phone and email confirmation
- Please do not seek such confirmation from a mobile number starting +44 7xxx xxxxxx
- PG Paper will not be held responsible for anyone sending money to another bank account
- For further information about Cyber crime warning please contact your PG Paper representative on our office number which is +44 1505 874266